Our Body Polishes exfoliate, revitalize and nourish your skin. Sugar sloughs off dead skin cells while our blend of skin loving oils promote new cell turnover and moisturize. Use 1-3 times per week to promote healthy skin. Excellent as a pre-shave treatment.
Our Pumpkin Spice Latte Body Polish is made with real pumpkin, pumpkin seed oil, coffee butter, and espresso beans.
• Pumpkin is packed with enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover to smooth and brighten skin.
• Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is a must have for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for oily skin.
• The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
• Coffee Butter is made with coffee seed oil which is rich in natural antioxidants and contains many beneficial vitamins and nutrients to tighten your skin and help you look younger. It is also very healing and helps many skin problems like cellulite, dry skin, and acne.
Our Cocoa Therapy Body Polish is made with real unrefined cocoa butter and contains ground raw cocoa nibs.
• Unrefined Cocoa Butter is made from the cocoa bean where it is then dried and pressed.
• The benefits of unrefined cocoa butter and raw cocoa nibs are well documented and numerous! Some benefits include antioxidant properties which help fight off free radicals, stretch mark reducing properties, scar healing, deep hydration, and sensitive skin healing.